Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rambling-That's OK-Right?

Don't know why I am feeling a little happy/sad right now. I went to look back in old photos to see if I wanted to blog about any of them and I came across these photos and I got a little pit in my stomach. I don't know why. Maybe because Abby is going into 5th grade this year-her last year of elementary school. Maybe because Molly will be 2 this year. Maybe because in these photos we are in our last house in California. Maybe because I am so happy, even though we have moved a lot lately, they still look happy. Maybe because I miss California and my friends there. Maybe because I feel old when I think I actually have a child who is in double digits! I will stop rambling! I just want to say how thankful I am to be ME! Even though I feel old and we move a lot and my kids are growing up too fast. I really feel blessed to have my sweet husband and my children. They are why I am here and why I do the things I do. Just look at these smiling faces, how can you NOT feel blessed?
Have a really great day!


1 comment:

Aleena said...

Oh Sabra! I really miss you! You are such a sweet person and you have a beautiful family. You and Roger are great examples to me and Daniel and you are loved and sorely missed.