Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yep, You Guessed It!

Yep, you guesses it! Sophia is holding a maxi pad! So, here's the story. The other day I was in the kitchen making breakfast while Sophia and Macey were looking through some old magazines that my mother-in-law brought over. The magazines were Good Housekeeping and Woman's Day and things like that. I had no idea that they put samples inside their magazines! I had no idea until Sophia said "Hey Mom, Look!" I look and see that she is holding this maxi pad! She said"Mom, this is great! You can use this for your running! When you run you can put this on your foot for padding!(picture #2)" I couldn't help but laugh a little and told her that was a great idea. I told her to stay right there because I HAD to get a picture of this! She was nice enough to pose for me! I did have to try it out a bit, but did not get a picture! Macey wanted to get in on the fun so she had to try it out too. She is so sweet and innocent! She really thought she had found a treasure!
Trying out the "running pad"

Macey sporting the "running pad" too!
I love sweet memories like this! I'm glad I blogged about it before I forgot how the story went! I will remember it forever! I'm sure I will be able to hold this over her head when she gets bigger! Ha Ha!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing.

Andrea said...

TOO Funny!!! LOL

Aleena said...

Hilarious!

Stacey said...

That is awesome!!! LOL