Friday, December 25, 2009

From My Family To Yours

Well, in my time zone it is still Christmas, so Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone had a really great day full of family, friends, food, smiles, PJs, movies, presents, more food! You all know the drill! Well, we had such a great day today! The girls woke up early, but not too early. Waking up on Christmas morning around 7:15 isn't so bad! Here we are as a family on Christmas Eve. We let the girls open up PJ's then. They loved them! I had bought them some jammies from Wal-Mart, but I went to a service day at my church and won PJ pants for everyone in my family! So a lady from my church made some matching pj pants for my girls and for Rodg and I. I bought their shirts at a consignment shop. So they are not all the same, but I thought any shade of pink would work-and they did! I spent a whole $10.50 on all 4 shirts! And to make the story even better, I had consigned some of my girls old clothes and got $10.35 back! So I really only paid 15 cents for their shirts! Sweet! I love a good deal! AND to make the story even better, the Wal-Mart PJ's were WAY to big and never would have fit my girls and they wouldn't have had any PJ's for Christmas! Oh, I am out of breath! I'm soo glad it all worked out!
My cute girls on Christmas Eve 2009

I LOVE this picture of Sophia! They were so excited about opening their presents as well as giving what they had purchased for their sisters and Rodger and I. A few weeks ago their was a thing called Winter Wonderland at their school. It is a place where parents can bring their kids to purchase gifts for their families at a pretty cheap price. I happened to be working that weekend so Rodger took all 4 of them! I was pretty impressed! They loved to see the look on their sisters faces when they opened the gift they had gotten them! P.S. Sophia is holding the PJ's from Wal-Mart! You know, the ones that are too big, the ones she won't be able to wear until she is 14? I hate Wal-Mart sizes sometimes!


Abby with her gift from Santa. She asked for a Tamagotchi, and that is what she got! She took care of it today and really had a fun time learning all about it!



OK, I know what you are thinking! You got Rodger a WHaT? A Nerf Sniper Rifle? He is grown up, right? Yes, he is my husband of 11 years, yes he is the father of my 4 girls and yes he loves Nerf guns! He had so much fun with it today!




Santa brought Macey and Molly this craft table. It is so very cute and they played with it ALL day, I'm not kidding! They sure did forget quick that this was not what they had asked Santa for! I'm so glad that they are so happy.





My girls, together. How sweet they are and what a sweet job I have being their Mom! Merry Christmas girls! I hope you had the best day ever!
So, to all of my friends out there that I did not call today, Merry Christmas! At least for the next 40 minutes! Love you all!







3 comments:

Jill said...

So fun!!! It looks like Santa did a good job at your house! Cute pictures! I love the PJ story! A late Merry Christmas to you guys!!!

Andrea said...

Your family is so cute! Love that craft table and nerf gun!

Nadine's rock-out world said...

The nerf cracks me up----we all got one last year from santa to have nerf wars with each other. But this new year's eve, we were playing games with the Clawson's, Genter's and Arnolds at our house and all of a sudden--Howard blasts through our back sliding door with a huge nerf machine gun and the nerf war began. It was so fun! We were just missing you guys and rogers gun---we totally would of won if you guys were here. Than the next day Howard organized a large nerf war at the church. I don't think they ever grow up!