Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Love Softball Season

I love packing everyone in the car, sitting on bleachers, wrapped in a comfy blanket, surrounded by friends, and cheering for your child and her team! There is something about watching Abby play softball that makes me so nervous for her, but also so excited for her. This is her 5th season playing so she has really caught on and is doing really well! Last season she showed interest in pitching, so we have tried to help her with that. She is doing so well, and I love to watch her strike girls out! I swear I am the loudest Mom there! Sometimes I feel silly being so loud, but then I think, who cares! At least Abby knows I'm cheering for her! I sure do LOVE softball season! GO BOMBERS!







P.S. I know I have been slacking on my blog, but I am really going to do better. I promise I will be posting more then once a month! So.... stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jill said...

That is awesome! I love watching my kids play sports too. It is such an exciting sick feeling all at once! Go Abby!

Aleena said...

Fun! Go Abby! And cheer all you want mom!