Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Abby's Softball Skills

When I was little I loved to play softball, well, I actually still do enjoy it! But it has been so fun to watch Abby learn how to play softball, and then to LOVE it and really enjoy herself! She has worked really hard the past 2 years to learn and to grow in her softball skills(she has played 5 seasons, but really got interested these past few years). I think she has some serious softball skills! I love it! She works really hard to do her best, and it shows. I hope she will continue to play and continue to have a blast.

She plays for a team called The Bombers! What a great group of girls she gets to play with! They get along very well and really support eachother during games. One game the coach of the other team got mad because he thought our girls were cheering too loud for our team! We beat them.:) Abby has been super lucky to have been surrounded by such a great team, and I am lucky to have met and gotten to know the parents of the other girls. We really were lucky this year. I am sad to see the season ending, but I know Abby will play next year, maybe sooner if we can find a league that plays year round!

Abby, I am so proud of you and the time and comitment that you have shown this season. You are such a great ball player and I know you will only get better from here! Good Job Honey!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Silver Strands said...

So fun! I can't believe how grown up your girls are!

Jill said...

Go Abby! That is awesome that she loves it!

We miss you guys!!!