Sunday, November 2, 2008











Here are the girls on Halloween! They had so much fun trick or treating. We had two trunk or treats leading up to Halloween night. One was at Sophia's school, Cordelia Hills Elementary and one was at our church! Halloween was a week long event this year, and the girls loved every minute of it. But by the time halloween night came they were kindof done with it so I made them get dressed up and took pictures and them we went out for about 45 minutes and they were done! I think they enjoyed giving out the candy more then getting it! They had till today to eat as much candy as possible and when we came home from church they threw the rest in the garbage! Such good girls, not even one tear during the throwing away of their candy. They know it's not good for them anyway!
We are glad that Halloween is over and that the Holidays are coming! My favorite time of the year!




?





















2 comments:

Stacey said...

Hello,
Your blog is great. Good job. I love seeing pictures of you all. You all look wonderful. I miss you guys sooooooooooo much. I hope to see you very soon..
Love
Stacey

Aleena said...

Cute costumes!