Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Guess What I Did Today?

I cleaned out my closets(and front porch and laundry room)! Fun, fun! I don't stuff my closets when I clean, instead I just ignore them. I'd like to think it's my kids that shove things in the closets when I ask them to clean! Well, however they got so unorganized I thought today would be a great day to clean them up! So enjoy my before and after pictures! BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER



Here is my sweet girl helping me today! OK, she's really not HELPING me, but she sure did look cute in her dalmatian coat, pink and black tutu and her orange and black pj Halloween bottoms!




BEFORE(Yep, that's my Christmas tree!)






AFTER





BEFORE








AFTER



OK, so it's not perfect but it is way better than it was! So, I will take it! It does make me happy to be organized, even if it is just in my closets(and front porch and laundry room)! Hopefully I will keep this up and clean the rest of my house tomorrow!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so impressed! The linen closet looks especially wonderful!

Jill said...

AWESOME! Not much feels better than clean closets and laundry room! How does that room get so messy anyway? Yeah for you and what a good cute helper Molly is!

Aleena said...

Wow! Good job! I would be way too ashamed to show pictures of my closets! Yours look great!

Our Carlson Family said...

I love to look at a freshly organized space... it just feels so darn good! Thanks for the reminder!