Monday, January 11, 2010

Snow Falling = Happy Children

Ok, so I am only a few weeks late, but look what we got! SNOW! I know, I know, I am sooo lucky! I love to see my children's faces when they get to play in the snow, it's kinda like Christmas morning. They get so excited and have so much fun together.
Abby was so excited to get out there and play in the snow. When it first started snowing Rodger and I were at a movie and the girls were at a friends house. We got a text from our friends who were watching our kids to please bring over snow clothes when we got home. WHAT? It is snowing right now? When we went into the theater I hadn't even heard of snow in the forecast! We were not expecting snow at all, so during the movie we both went out and looked to see if it was really there. It was falling so much! The movie we saw was Avatar, which is a good movie, but way too long when all you want to do is leave so you can go play with your kids in the snow. The movie could not get over quick enough!

Macey, Kamryn and Sophia playing in the Snow!


Sweet Molly enjoying her first time in the Snow. She loved being out there! She is such a trooper, Molly would live outside if she could. She LOVES being outside, even when its cold!



I thought I would add this picture. Rodger's sister Pam sent the girls some winter accessories and I thought I would share! It kinda goes with my SNOW post and I think my girls look so cute!






2 comments:

Jill said...

My kids love the snow as well! They were out way too late playing in the snow in the dark but come on how often do we get snow! Cute pictures!!!

Aleena said...

So much fun! You have such beautiful daughters!