Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween 2010

Here are just a few pictures from Halloween night. Because of the move, I wasn't really prepared this year for it. But we put together these costumes and I think they turned out pretty good! The girls had a ton of fun and really enjoyed each other and that's really what counts(and the fact that they got way too much candy)!The Group Shot!
Molly

Macey


Sophia



Abby




A friend of Abby's from school invited us over for a little party and some trick-or-treating! I think all of the kids had a great time!





Getting some candy! I'm not sure how many times I told Molly to not run in peoples yard, she didn't want to listen. She had to try to keep up with the big kids!






I thought this house was amazing! The whole yard and entryway were decorated! It was one of the last houses we went to and it was a great way to end the night!








No comments: