Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Parade...

Every year at Sophia and Maceys new school, they have a Halloween Parade and Party! I took the girls to school on Friday and then Molly and I waited about 15 minutes until the parade started. Every class gets to walk around in a huge circle, in front of all the parents to show off their Halloween costumes. It is so fun to see all of the costumes, Molly and I really enjoyed it. I know that Sophia and Macey really had a great time and felt special! Here are just a few of the pictures I took that morning, Sophia
Macey

Sophia, Macey and Molly(who had to dress up in her costume because her older sisters were dressing in theirs)in front of their school.


Macey and Molly(Molly bent down on one knee all on her own, I didn't tell her to do that but I thought it turned out to be a pretty cute picture!)



Sophia, who knows just how to pose for pictures!






No comments: