Tuesday, May 3, 2011

We took Grandma to Six Flags...

Last weekend my Mom came to visit and to spend Easter with us(Easter post soon..). We had a great time and we loved having her here! It was good to see a familiar face. On Saturday we took her to Six Flags. We had so much fun and went on a lot of great rides! I promise everyone had fun, even if it looks like I had a few sad faces in the pictures below.:) My Mom with my girls
Molly looking at the penguins. One got right up to the glass, right in front of Molly. She loved it, and we had to pull her away from them!



Macey in front of the penguins. She also loved watching them walk around and swim!





Molly while we were waiting for Grandma, Sophia and Macey to go on a little roller coaster. Too cute not to post!







Grandma, Sophia and Macey waiting in line for front seats on the roller coaster. They got lucky and lucked out that they got to sit in the very front seat. Macey loved it and thought it was the coolest thing ever!



I don't have a ton of pictures of Abby because when I had my camera out she was riding a coaster with Rodger. She was there though and also had a ton of fun! We really had such a great day and loved having my Mom here to do this with. Come back soon Mom! We love you!










No comments: