Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Can Hardly Believe It...

I am the mommy to a 12 year old! It's so crazy! But I am one lucky momma. She is one great girl! I have said this before, but if I could have a million Abby's, I would have more kids. They all didn't end up like her.:)Although, I do love all of my kiddos! Abby sure is one of a kind...pics from today...











Dear Abby,

Boy, I can't believe you are already 12. You are the most incredible little person. You are growing up to be such a great young woman. You are the kindest, most thoughtful, gentle sister and daughter. You help me so much with your sisters and you have such a loving heart. Thank you so much for being you. I just want to let you know how much I love you and how much I appreciate you! I hope that you had the best birthday ever! You deserve such great things! I love you so so much Abby! Happy Birthday!


Love, Mom







1 comment:

Cissie's NewsShack said...

Happy Birthday to you Abby, all your Momma said is so you,,you are one of a kind ,,Heavenly Father Blessed this family so richly when you were born,,,
Have a great Year,,,Love Granma