Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sisters are the Best..

 Let's just start this post off with the cutest sisters ever! I love that I have 4 daughters and I am so thankful that they have each other. They really do love each other and I hope that for the rest of their lives they can be friends and sisters who support and genuinely love and respect each other. They will for sure need each other in the future! Sisters are the best!
 OK, so now on to why I really wanted to do this post. I have 2 sisters and they both have had a major impact on my life. They have been some of my greatest supporters and have always listened when I needed them to. I moved in with my oldest sister in the 9th grade. I was having a hard time at home and my sister Lisa came and took me out of a bad situation. She had 3 very small children but still wanted me. I have amazingly wonderful memories of my time living with my sister. She really was like a Mom to me and I am forever thankful that she sacrificed so much for me, her sister. I also have another big sister, our middle sister, Amy. I grew up with Amy. My oldest sister moved out when I was young so I don't remember a lot of her living with me when I was young, but Amy, I remember growing up with her. We had rooms right next to each other and we had a code at night for how many times we banged on our wall. Like if we hit the wall 2 times, it meant "Goodnight" or if we hit it 3 times it meant "I love you". I almost always ended up sleeping with Amy in her bed. She was wonderful! She was and always has been there for me. I deeply love my sisters and I don't know what I would do without them!

 
 
AMY AND ME 





Through all of the ups and downs of life, which we all go through, I am so grateful to have my sisters. I know that if I ever needed anything they would be available in a second! My washing machine broke yesterday and the first thing I did was call my sister to complain. I just needed to vent and she was my first call. I swear, these girls make my life so much sweeter! When I was talking to Amy yesterday, which we do everyday, we both looked at the clock at had a little panic attack because we has been talking for 1 hour and 40 minutes. You know its a good conversation when you forget how long you have been talking! Honestly, I am just feeling super thankful for my sisters and am hopeful that my girls can have a close relationship the rest of their lives!

2 comments:

Gage said...

So sweet! I love my sisters too. I try to talk to them at least once a week. I love your girls - they are lucky to have each other!

Whitney said...

You are so beautiful!! Sisters def are the best.