Tuesday, July 17, 2012

This One Makes Me Laugh....

A few weeks ago Sophia had her recital for her hip-hop dance class that she has been attending. We couldnt take pictures while they performed, but after the recital Rodg and I took Sophia out to dinner, just the 3 of us. We went to this little Italian restaurant and sat outside. We had pasta, salad and breadsticks and it was so yummy! During dinner, since I couldn't take any pictures of her performing, we took probably too many pictures! I was just snapping Sophia and whatever face she gave me at the time. Here are just a few of the faces that I got. I was totally cracking up and we had a fabulous time together! Oh, and she so totally rocked her hip-hop dance! She is a natural..






Good Job Sophia!!! We sure do LOVE you!

2 comments:

c & h said...

love it! miss that girl!

k.e.l.l.i.e. said...

You have the most beautiful girl!