Saturday, February 20, 2010

Images from Today.....

She fell asleep while playing with homemade play-doh, yep right there, sitting straight up in the chair!
Macey eating her yummy ice cream, only after I made her eat all of her dinner. Surprisingly enough, she was not the one who gave me a hard time about having to eat all of her dinner before ice cream! That one is the stinker pictured below!

Don't let that cute face trick you, I had such a hard time getting Sophia to eat her dinner even after she knew she could get some ice cream after it! Obviously from the above picture, she did get her ice cream, after she ate everything on her plate from dinner!


Molly enjoying her dessert



My sweet pre-teen Abby. I really can't believe how fast she is growing!





These next pictures are of Macey and Molly in their matching footed pajamas. Molly loves to be just like her big sister. They sure do make a great team. Macey takes such good care of her little sister. I do enjoying watching them play together!














I sure do love these little ones in my life. They keep things in perspective for me. Whats really important, and whats not. They teach me to be patient and loving. And when I show them those things, they show them right back, and I love when I see that! How blessed I am to be lucky enough to have such great little people in my life! I love you girls!





No comments: