Saturday, February 6, 2010

My New Favorite Things....

So, these are my new favorite things, except for my family of course! Having 4 girls makes me a bow lover, just because! But, I think even if I didn't have girls I would be in love with these hair clips! Last night my friend Jill asked if I wanted to come over to her house to make hair clips after our kids went to bed. We made these hair clips and just visited with each other until midnight! What is funny about that is we had no idea it was that late! Time sure does fly by when you are having fun! Thanks so much Jill for inviting me over, I really had such a great time! Here are a few up close pictures of just some of the hair clips that we made.





They were so super easy, I was surprised at how fast they went. These types of hair clips are so much easier then the bows where you cook the ribbon,cut the ribbon and then glue the ribbon to the clip! Although I do love those bows too! The frame where I hung the hair clips is an old frame that I glued 3 rows of ribbon down the frame and then just clipped the hair clips to the ribbon. I think it turned out pretty cute! It was a great way to end a good day!




1 comment:

Jill said...

Too cute! I love the frame with the flowers clipped in it! I need to do that now! I had lots of fun too! Thanks for coming over!