Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dayley Family Reunion

Over the 4th of July weekend we had the chance to get all of my siblings together to celebrate the 4th and to have a little family reunion. It has been about 2 years since all of my siblings and I got together but it was even longer then that since we got all of our children together! It was pretty cool to see everyone there! We all met at my oldest brother, Collins house. He and his wife, Sandy were kind enough to have us all there. We had so much fun just visiting and doing the 4th of July celebrations together. I had so many pictures so I decided to do a bunch of collages to show all of the fun we had. The collage up top is from the 4th of July parade that my brothers small town throws every year. My girls favorite part is when they get candy thrown at them. It is also of the fun they had jumping on my brothers trampoline with their cousins! They spent hours on that thing! I sure do miss our trampoline!
This collage is of my siblings and I, plus a few with my parents. The upper left picture is of all of us plus my parents. Next is my brothers followed by a very small picture of my siblings with our partners. The bottom left is my sisters and I, then a picture of me and my mom and last but not least is the bottom right picture of all 7 of my brothers and sisters. What a great time we had! I miss them! There is such a difference in each of our families it makes it pretty fun when we all get together!

After the 4th we always go to Port Townsend, a little town way up north, and go find some crabs on the beach. We quickly turn over rocks on the beach to always find little crabs hiding there! The girls love it and always have such a great time! I know most of the pictures are of Molly, but I wasn't taking these pictures, it was Abby, so I blame her for not getting any of Sophia and Macey! You can tell who she loves most!:) But really, we had such a great time seeing everybody and spending time with each other! I am so thankful for my family and am lucky to have them! I really do love them all!! Thanks for a great weekend!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jill said...

What fun family time! You got some great pictures of your siblings and parents! I love the beach pictures in Port Townsend! I love that place!!!