Sunday, August 8, 2010

Seaside 2010...

Seaside Oregon 2010
A few weeks ago my family and I went down to Seaside Oregon. We had such a great time just relaxing and spending time just the 6 of us. Sometimes life gets pretty crazy and hectic and I am just so thankful for times when we can just be us.
The girls had so much fun playing in the sand....

and in the water!


After spending a day at Seaside, we drove to Tillamook Oregon and the famous Tillamook Cheese Factory! The girls had such a great time exploring and eating some yummy ice cream!



I am such a lucky person-I got to spend the whole weekend with 5 of my very most favorite people in the world! Nothing could be better!





2 comments:

Aleena said...

Looks like fun! And that is funny that we have the same blog background! You have good taste!

Jill said...

Fun family weekend! We loved ending our beach trips at the Cheese factory!!