Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sophia's Soccer Skills.....

This Thursday is Sophia's last soccer game for this season and I thought I would post a little something about this season! This is her 1st season playing and I think she has improved a ton! The first game I think she still felt pretty shy, but not the last couple games! I love watching her get in the mix and really try to go for the ball! She played left defense and goalie for most of the season. She is a great defender and has learned exactly what the goalie is supposed to do(I'm not sure she knew the 1st game)! She has improved and learned a lot this season and I'm excited that she wants to sign up again! That is always a good sign! Good Job Sophia! I'm so proud of you!





What a cute kid, I am one lucky mama! Lucky that I get to cheer her on! When she makes a good play she looks to the sidelines to make sure I was watching!Then she gives me a thumbs up! I give her a thumbs up back and then yell "Watch the ball, pay attention to the ball!"That's what Mom's are for, right? I can't wait till next season, either can she!



1 comment:

Aleena said...

How fun! Sophia looks so cute! Lea and Jonah have their first soccer games of the season this Saturday. We are excited!