Sunday, October 31, 2010

Abbys Going Away Party

A few days before we left, again, Abby's friends threw her a little party at the school park. It was a lot of fun and I think the girls really enjoyed it! I just wanted to share some pictures of our evening. Jenn, I am sorry that I am showing your kids again on my blog, but this is the only picture I have that turned out so cute! Forgive me! Here is the group of girls that Abby really enjoyed hanging out with. She sure does miss them all!
This is a really fun playground toy. You just jump on and twirl around. If you are tall enough you can touch the ground and twirl everyone, but as you can see Macey is not tall enough but she hung on for dear life! She has such strong hands, I think it is from being an expert on monkey bars! It really is amazing!

This is the huge sugar cookie that Deborah made for Abby! Deborah's daughter, Erin, was one of Abby's closest friends. Thanks so much for doing this for her, Deborah. We love and miss all of our friends, but we are so thankful that we will remain friends for a very long time!


No comments: