Sunday, May 20, 2012

Not a Baby Anymore, but still My baby....

I cannot believe my baby girl is nearly 4 1/2 years old! She is so spunky and funny, and also a little whiny, but I think that comes with being "the baby". I do give in a little, OK, a lot more with her then I have in the past with my other girls. But seriously, who could say "no" to a face like hers? I am enjoying her so much and she puts a smile on my face everyday. Molly is smart and loving. She loves to snuggle me and loves to follow me around the house. She really is my little sidekick, and I wouldn't want it any other way. We are traveling to Texas next week for my nieces wedding, just Molly and I. Molly was asked to be the flower girl in the wedding. Since it is just too expensive to fly my whole family, and Abby has a big tournament coming up, it is just going to be her and I. I know we are going to have a ton of fun and a great adventure! She calls her flower girl dress her "wedding dress" and she is so excited to wear it!
 I remember when Molly fell down 2 years ago and lost her front tooth I was devastated. I felt so horrible and wished that I could fix it. I remember one friend said to me, "Don't worry, it is just going to be a part of her and you will get used to it". 2 years later, I totally love her little "gap" in her smile. It fits her perfectly! I actually met a mom in Maceys karate class that has a 2 year old little girl that fell down last week and lost her front tooth, just like Molly. I was so thankful to be able to give her a little advice and to calm her nerves a little bit. I guess everything happens for a reason, even if it is 2 years later!

 Molly loves having friends over for play dates. She is super social and loves to play, so when Abby got a summer job babysitting 2 little girls, she was in heaven! They are 1 and 2 years old and Abby is learning that taking care of little ones is not that easy! It's a great lesson for her. Anyway, one of the little girls names is Talia, but Molly calls her Nutalia, like Nutella. Molly's favorite sandwich is peanut butter and Nutella so she calls her Nutalia! I think it is one of the cutest things and I didn't want to forget it so I wanted to share it here!
Molly is such a sweet little girl and we are so lucky to have her! What a great way to complete our little family!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

She is darling! You're doing a great job. :)