Friday, September 25, 2009

20 Minutes A Day

You know that saying that children need to be read to for at least 20 minutes a day, well, we cover that, and then some! Molly is my little sidekick and we do everything together, especially since all of her sisters are in school everyday! But when her sisters come home, she tries so hard to keep up with them! She loves her big sisters! Another thing that Molly is lovin' is BOOKS. I am so happy that she is so excited about them. She would have me read to her all day every day if I would! She has a little green bag that she carries her Disney board books in. When I say that she carries the bag around I actually mean that she sleeps with them, takes them where ever she goes, and cries if she can't find that little green bag! The following photos were taken when Papa Rocks and Grandma came over. I had picked up some books for Molly that morning and she was sharing them with Papa and her sisters. Too sweet. Macey huggin' her little sis'
Molly getting all of the attention! She is Loving it!

Sharing her Books


Cutie Pies




No comments: