Sunday, September 6, 2009

Summer Has Finally Ended!

I know it sounds really bad, but this summer has been pretty crazy. I also know I have said it a lot, but a lot has happened this summer! With the 3rd move in 3 years, job change, moving the girls again, and all that comes with that I am so happy that we can now look back on this past summer, instead of living it! Don't get me wrong, we did have a lot of great memories this past summer it's just that I am glad that my girls finally have some sort of schedule now that SCHOOL HAS STARTED! I think this past summer was the first summer that I was ready for them to go back to school. They were just really getting on each others nerves. It was not so much fun when they would start. It's good now that they each have their own things and they can be away from each other a little each day! Hopefully it will make them grateful to be around each other a little more, instead of fighting all the time. Here are some photos of their very first day! Macey, Abby and Sophia waiting patiently to go out to the bus while Mommy made them pose for the photos!
Macey ready to go

Sophia with her backpack full of her supplies. She did get to unpack them once she got to school, so she came home with a much lighter backpack!


Abby being a good sport posing for a photo op



Abby and Sophia at the bus stop




Macey about to go in her Kindergarten room for the first time!





Macey and her friend Kamryn. They really are the best of friends! I hope they will be in the same class together!






Macey and Mom on the first day:) I was a little sad to see that she really is a big girl and growing up way too fast!







Sophia with her friend Gabby in class








Abby at her desk! Such a big kid! She is going to be in middle school next year:(!









OK, so on a side note, I ADORE these shoes! I don't know what it is, but every once in a while I can find shoes that I totally fall in love with! These are my favorite right now. I hope she can wear them for a long time, so at least I can stare at them longer! Ha Ha!
I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to all who helped with getting my girls ready for school. I really couldn't have done it with out you all! Grandmas and Aunties-THANK YOU!
So for now on, when the 3 girls are at school, Molly and I will be relaxing and spending some good quality time together! Can't wait!











2 comments:

Unknown said...

What cute pictures. Your girls are so photogenic! (spelling?) I am a really back speller. Anyways, glad to see that you are all settled and happy.

Jill said...

Yeah for school! I have to agree it is the first time I wanted summer to end! We just needed a schedule. I am glad their first day went well! Cute pictures as always!