Thursday, September 3, 2009

Do You Think......

Do you think she likes her hair bows? The answer to that is, yes, she loves them. Well, at least last night she did! We were having a presidency meeting last night at my house. We were talking about Super Saturday coming up(for my church). They were talking about a hair bow class. Well, I do not consider myself an expert but I have made a few bows in my time! So I asked Sophia to bring ours downstairs so I could show what kind of bows I had made. We didn't get that far. As soon as they were downstairs one of the women started putting them in Mollys hair, and Molly LOVED it! She sat still for every single bow! It was pretty cute! So the following pictures are Molly showing off our bows! I guess the women did get an idea of the bows I had made, from our model, Molly! PRETTY GIRL
OH MY GOODNESS!

She will hate me for this later, and I'm not sure you can tell, but she has her finger in her bellybutton! She LOVES her bellybutton. When she goes to sleep I have to put her in 2 piece outfits so she can get to her bellybutton. She hates those zip-up jammies. Actually to be honest, she doesn't play with her bellybutton just when she goes to sleep, but all the time! If you ask her where her "button" is she will gladly pull her shirt up and show you! So sweet!


LOOKS HEAVY, RIGHT?



PICKING OUT HER NEXT BOW




MAKING SURE SHE HAS ALL THE BOWS!






MY BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!






1 comment:

Nadine's rock-out world said...

Better the belly button then her "wewe" like drew. That is why I had to put him in two piece jammies so he could hold it while he falls asleep. Be thankful for little girls and just belly buttons!!! She looks so cute! We miss you guys! Hope all is well! I am so much more comfortable posting on this than facebook. I don't understand that place!!!