Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Macey Lost Her First Tooth!

Crazy...they grow up too fast! This evening Macey pulled out her 1st tooth all by herself! I have found that if you just let them do it on their own, it makes it so much easier! I hardly even wiggled it for her! And it really only took a couple of days for her to work it out. I am so proud of her. She never really complained about it and when she pulled it out there was no crying or freaking out! I was just so happy for her! Good Job Macey! I am so very proud of you!





Macey decided that she didn't want to put her tooth under her pillow for the Tooth Fairy tonight. She really wants to take her tooth to school tomorrow to show her friends. Hopefully she will bring it home with her and not lose it! I'm crossing my fingers! So, the Tooth Fairy has the night off!



1 comment:

Aleena said...

Congratulations Macey!