Friday, September 24, 2010

You Call My Bra-ma?

This is what my sweet Molly calls her Grandmas! Her Bra-ma's. She asks me to call them everyday, I'm not kidding! She loves talking to them, even when they have no idea what she is saying. I can usually understand her, but you know how hard it is to understand toddlers over the phone! Our grandmas are very patient and kind to let her ramble on, even when they don't know what she is talking about! My mom asked the other day to take pictures when they are talking and post them on my blog, so she could see the cuteness, so here they are Mom! Isn't she so sweet? Thanks for calling her everyday so I don't have to deal with a sad little girl! Also, thanks to our other grandma because she has had plenty of conversations with my little one as well!








I could seriously eat her up! Too cute!





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the third pic..too cute