Friday, May 11, 2012

Far Too Long...

It has been far too long since I have posted. It really is sad because it has almost been a whole year and so much has happened. I feel bad that I didn't document it, but I'm not going to beat myself up about it! I think as I start doing this again I will just add new posts here and there about the last year! But first off I wanted to post some cute pictures we took on Easter morning this year. We had a fabulous Easter and enjoyed being together. When I look at these pictures I am amazed at how big my girls are becoming! I have no babies to feed or change. It seems a bit weird for me, but don't get me wrong, I am loving this time with my sweet girls! I feel so blessed to have them as my daughters!
 Molly is 4 now and she is the baby of the family, and she absolutely knows it! She makes me smile and I love having her with me during the day.
 Macey is 7 now and she is our little firecracker. She is very smart and is a girl who knows what she wants. She will run a huge company one day, she is just that kind of girl! I love her so much and love to watch her figure things out and be successful!
 Sophia is 10 now. She was and still is our little sweet thing. She loves to make people laugh with her jokes and silliness. She hates to see anyone cry. She is turning into one beautiful young woman and I feel lucky to know her!
 Abby is 12 now but will be 13 next month and I can't believe that I will be a mom to a teenager! I have said this to a lot of my friends but it's true...everyone needs an Abby in their life! She is helpful and kind and I am so blessed to be her mom!  
So there is a quick update and a few pictures of my girls from the last month. I know there are a few people who really wanted to see some pictures, so there you go Grandma! I am already planning my next post so hopefully I can continue to do this and share what is going on with our family!

2 comments:

Gage said...

So gorgeous! Just like their mama!

Whitney said...

Your girls are beautiful! And all getting so big. Sure miss you guys. :)