Sunday, June 21, 2009

Abby turns 10!

Ok, so I am a few days posting this, but don't judge, I've been a little busy! My sweet Abby turned 10 last week! I can't believe how fast time goes and how quick our little ones grow up! I just wanted to share a little letter to Abby that she will one day read! The cake my mom had made for Abby for her 10th Birthday! I remember what my 10th birthday cake looked like, I know Abby will remember hers for a long time too!
Grandma and Abby with her cake!

Abby at her party in California, thanks Julie! I owe you for letting her have her pool party at your house! You are an awesome friend!
To my sweet sweet Abby,
I can't believe you are already ten years old! What an amazing person you are becoming! You are a beautiful, talented, kind, loving, smart, helpfull, hardworking, little girl. I love being your mom and you bring dad and i so much happiness! The years have flown by for me. I remember when you were a baby and it was just you dad and me. We had some fun memories together! I remember when we would read together. We did that a lot! I remember going to parks and playing with friends! You have always been an amazing child. I can't believe that in another 10 years you will be grown and off to college! I am going to cherish these next 10 and all the years after! Thank you for allowing me and picking me to be your mom! I LOVE you Abby!
Love forever,
Mom


4 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet. I miss you guys already. I want to hear all about the move, etc.

Our Carlson Family said...

Happy birthday Abby... i miss seeing her in class on sundays and all of you! and that cake - what talent! it's amazing!

Aleena said...

Happy Birthday Abby! That is an awesome cake! Miss you all!

Tiffany said...

Oh, this is so sweet! And that CAKE!!! Oh my goodness - what talent!