Friday, June 12, 2009

Beautiful Girls

When I look at my children they still seem small to me, and then I look at these photos and I am realizing that they are growing up right in front of my eyes! Last week a good friend of ours Brent Olsen asked us if he could take some pictures of the girls as a going away gift. What a great gift it was! The wind was blowing a lot and we thought the photo shoot was a wash- but then- we got these great pictures of the girls! Enjoy!












Thank you Brent for these pictures! We will treasure them more then you know!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Where is the one with you and Rodger? =)

Jennifer said...

Those are beautiful pictures!!

Aleena said...

Beautiful Pictures! I miss you guys already! Sorry we didn't make it to your going away party. Dan's sister flew in from Utah and we had plans with her already. Good luck with moving! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

What amazing beautiful little babies you have!!! It makes me want to cry when I see them and to know that you guys are here again! I love you so much sister!!!

Jill said...

So glad you guys are back in the great northwest! You have gorgeous girls!