Tuesday, June 30, 2009

30 ALREADY!

Today my sweet man turns 30! I can't believe we are both 30 now!! Now he can't say that I am old because now we are the same age! HA! It's just so crazy how fast time fly's! I'm not so sure I'm comfortable with how fast my life is going, slow down please!:) So here are 30 reasons why I LOVE my man and how great he is! You know, he'll never have his 30Th birthday again! Happy Birthday Rodger! I LOVE you!

1. He loves me Unconditionally
2. He is brutally Honest
3. He is a Worthy Priesthood Holder
4. He takes me to the Temple
5. He loves his daughters(all 4 of them!)
6. He makes me laugh, not just giggle, belly laughs!
7. He lets me hold the Remote-Sometimes:)
8. He watches what I want to watch on TV
9. He takes us on "Adventures"
10. He works So Hard
11. He is Committed
12. He is Confident
13. He gives Great Advice
14. He does not care what Most people think Of Him
15. He is Handy
16. He is Loyal
17. He thinks I'm Beautiful, even when I'm for sure- Not!
18. He works Hard to Provide for Us
19. He is athletic
20. He is a great cook
21. He has great ideas
22. He has great hobbies that I don't Mind!
23. He only wants whats Best for Us
24. He is genuine
25. He is Romantic
26. He is the BEST DAD I know
27. He is gorgeous
28. He gives the Best Hugs
29. He puts me First-ALL THE TIME
30. He is MINE for TIME and ALL ETERNITY

Happy Birthday Baby! I love you! You are the BEST! I hope you have the BEST day ever!


Love,
Me

2 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Rodger!!! Hope you had a great day! You guys have a wonderful family!

Aleena said...

Happy Birthday Roger! Dan says he would beat you at ping pong for your birthday if you still lived here. We miss you guys. We hope your birthday was a good one!