Tuesday, June 30, 2009

To My Cali Girls


Ok, so I know I'm about 2 weeks late posting this ,but I'm trying! So the move went as good as could be expected! The drive took about 12 hours, a little longer then expected. We were making good time but of course when we had only 2 hours to go we got stuck behind an accident. I guess a semi truck rear-ended another semi. We were stuck for a good hour or more. Thank heavens for navigation, I finally found our way out! We stopped by the gas station after we got out of traffic and got some icecream for the kids. I WISH I had a picture of Molly while eating her ice cream! It was everywhere! But it was kinda hard to drive and take a photo! I decided not to take a picture-didn't want to create another traffic jam! We finally got here and the photo above shows what the weather was like the first week we got here. I was a little sad, but got over it. This weeks weather has been beautiful! Mid 80's all week, it's ok to be jealous! But things have been good, we are pretty much settled. We have pictures up on the walls and everything! Rodgers job is working out ok and we hope that it will only get better! We are very optimistic! We miss all of you so much! Tell everyone we said Hi! Love you all!

1 comment:

Sara said...

OH...the rain. How I miss the rain :) We miss you guys! Love, Sara S.