Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Sophia...

(Picture taken by Sophia)
Today my sweet Sophia turned 9! I can hardly believe it. I feel a little older today. That's Ok though, I love it. I love being able to watch these adorable children grow up! Sophia is a super fun one too! She loves to sing and dance. She loves to help me in the kitchen. She loves to push her sisters buttons and then try to get away with it. Sometimes she does, cause she is just so cute! Lately Sophia has been working so hard to memorize her multiplication facts. She had a test the other day, 100 problems in 6 minutes. She missed 2! That's it! I am so proud of her! I love to see when hard work really pays off and I'm glad Sophia got to experience that first hand. She is a little piece of heaven here in our home. She asks questions like it no ones business! She wants to know more, all-the-time. I love it though! I love this little girl so much and feel super lucky to get to be her mom! Happy Birthday Sophia!
Dear Sophia,
What a fun year you have had! Last year you turned 8 and you were baptized by your daddy. This was a very special day and we are so proud of you! You finished up 2nd grade and started 3rd. You have had a few bumps along the way but you always try your best and strive to learn. I love that about you, you have a struggle and you just push right through it! We moved again this past year and I worried about you a lot. I hoped that you would find some good friends. I think that you are still working on that, but I'm sure with time that will come. You have made us laugh more then anyone in our family. Your smile is beautiful and I can't help but smile when I see you smile, even if I don't actually want to smile right then. You are creative and smart. You are genuine and sincere, I don't think you could be any different, even if you tried. Sophia, you are one sweet, special girl and I am blessed to know you and to be your mom. I hope you had the BEST day ever and that this year will bring you only happiness! Keep being you and you will be just fine! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SOPHIA!!
Love Forever, Mom

No comments: