Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pictures from Sophias Day...

The day always begins with breakfast in bed....alwaysStill a little sleepy, it was pretty early...

My children have been asking for pillow pets for some time now and I just haven't gotten around to getting them for all 4 of them. So, Sophia was my first child to get one and you can see by the pics that she was so excited. I swear this girls has some funny faces!
















I practically always make the same cake for my kids for their birthday and it really never changes. Every year I ask them what kind of cake they want and they always say the same thing as the year before...no big deal, at least it's good!







Blowing out her (trick) candles...this was pretty cute.
















The whole gang got into the mix and started helping her try to blow out the candles!
They eventually got the candles out, with a little help from Mom and Dad! I sure hope Sophia had such a great day, I think she did. I am so lucky to be her mom! I love you Sophia!










No comments: