Saturday, April 18, 2009

Abbys Piano Recital

Last week Abby had a piano recital. She did such a great job! I love that she is learning and growing so much! I love to hear her practice and fill our home with beautiful music! She is so great and I'm just so proud of her! She really enjoys playing and I think that is key when they are this age. I rarely have to get on her about practicing, so that makes it a lot easier to continue with lessons! Way to go Abby! Keep up the great work! I LOVE YOU Abby concentrating so hard to get her piece just right!(which she did!)
This is the whole group of children that Abby's teacher teaches! Her name is Judy Genter and she does a great job! Thanks Judy for all of your hard work!
I am grateful that Abby enjoy's learning the piano! I hope we have many more years to come!Bring on the recitals!

No comments: