Friday, April 10, 2009

Molly At Her Best

Ok, so Molly learned how to say "Cheese" and I just can't get enough of it! She is just so dang cute and she poses so well for me! Just thought I would share a few photos that I just cannot resist! How can you not just smile when you see this?



Graham crackers and chocolate frosting, Big mess and I swear all my kids were crazy that day! Sugar high!


Molly in her dress up! This was Abbys head piece for dance a few years back. I love that we can make old costumes into dress up, so fun!



Molly is such a fun child to have! I love all of my kids but somehow I am really enjoying my time with Molly right now. I think it is the age! Give me another year and I might be pulling my hair out! But right now I am having a blast! It is so interesting to me that I can have 4 kids that are all girls and they have such different personalities! It is fun to watch them grow into these little people! I LOVE being a mom!
Anyway, just wanted to share a few pics, enjoy!



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is a cutie. You better be showin her pictures of me so she will remember me!!!

mom of six, nana of five said...

I wanna eat those cheeks!

Aleena said...

I love those pictures! Molly is awesome!