Thursday, April 2, 2009

Macey & Molly

Oh my gosh, could they be any cuter? Seriously, I love my girls! These pictures were taken a few days ago while my older 2 girls were at school. It was a beautiful day and so I took the girls out back to bask in the sunshine! We had a lot of fun together and they were so ready for the camera, it was great! I love it when they love taking pictures! Molly has learned to say "Cheese!" and as soon as I take her picture she wants to see herself in my camera! When she gets to see herself she says "Ohhhh"! So stinkin cute! Even Macey was up for the photo op! Yea!!! I LOVE this picture!
Molly saying "Cheese"! Doesn't she look so big here? Crazy, time goes by too fast!

Macey giving Molly a big smooch!



Macey doing some coloring on the dry erase board! So cute, check out her pink cowgirl boots!
I am very grateful for the beautiful weather we have been having. It has been so much fun to open my back door and all my windows and feel the sun shining in! How grateful I am for Spring!