Saturday, April 4, 2009

Softball Season is Here!

So, softball has begun! Today was opening ceremonies at a local high school here in town. They have good fields, so this is where we play all of our games. We signed Abby and Sophia up this year and decided to wait one more year to sign Macey up. No hurry! When I got the game schedules I knew I would be a busy mom! Abby's games are on Mondays and Wednesdays and Sophia's games are on Tuesdays and Thursdays! This does not include practices! They don't have a game everyone of these days, but just about! There are a few weeks where I will find myself at the ball field Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! What was I thinking? But seeing their smiling faces makes it all worth it! What am I going to do next year when we have 3 girls in softball! Maybe I will just have a tent in the outfield and we will just live there for the season! No, I am excited for them! I know this is going to be a great season for them! Abby and Sophia opening day!
Sophia in her darling uniform!!!

My Abby in her darling uniform!!


Macey on the field, I was really glad that she wasn't sad about not playing this year! She has her purse full of toys and her breakfast, what could make a girl happier?



Molly in the hair bow I made her! She left it in for about half the time, so I was pretty happy about that! I made hair bows for Abby and Sophia to match their team colors and I had extra ribbon!(I love it when that happens!) So I made Macey and Molly bows with both of their big sisters team colors! The colors(purple,orange,black,white)remind me a little of Halloween but I still think they turned out cute!


We all had a fun day at the ball fields, PLAY BALL!!!!!!!

No comments: