Sunday, April 19, 2009

Purple Is My Favorite Color

Sooo, I went to Costco this afternoon when I got a call from my sweet husband. He was laughing so hard that I couldn't hear him! Also, Costco was crazy busy and I had 5 girls with me! But finally he said,"Did you put Molly to bed with a purple pen"? Of course I hadn't! He told me that somehow she found one and colored herself head to toe with it! I told him I would be home in a while, don't give her a bath yet(cause I wanted to see it!), and take some pictures! This is what I found when I got home, thank goodness it was a washable marker and came off pretty easy in the bath!






Molly decided since she was covered in purple marker that her Jesse doll should be too! Luckily, that came out pretty easy too!

We finally found out how Molly had gotten a hold of the marker! Macey had left a bag of what I like to call "Nonsense Toys" near her crib and she just happened to leave it just close enough that Molly reached between the crib posts and grabbed it out of the bag! Sneaky little thing! Even though she is such a mess, she couldn't be any cuter! Thank heavens for washable markers!

1 comment:

Our Carlson Family said...

Priceless! So glad I got to see that, and remind myself of the fun things Ty and I have to look forward to. Your girls are so great!