Thursday, July 2, 2009

Macey Is A Whole Hand!

Macey is the big 5 today! I can't hardly believe it! I know I keep saying this in recent posts but time sure does fly! I remember back 5 years ago when I was begging the doctors to PLEASE induce me! I was done being prego! I remember at 37 weeks I went in and they said she was weighing around 9 pounds! I was a little scared, but they wouldn't induce me till 38 weeks. So I had one of the longest weeks of my life waiting for our little baby! She was born at 38 weeks and weighed in at 9lbs 2oz! I was so glad I made them induce me! Macey was the only baby that we did not find out if she was a boy or girl. I'm not sure why we didn't with her, but we didn't! Everyone thought we were having a boy, but I KNEW we were having a girl! It's crazy how a mom just knows! Rodger picked her name and I think it fits very nicely! She is for sure a Macey! What a great ride we are having with her! She is my little firecracker! She is the one child where I learned that all children are different and you may have to parent differently for each of your children. She has kept me on my toes for the past 5 years, and I wouldn't have it any other way!
MACEY
Thank you so much for choosing Dad and I to be your parents! We LOVE you so much and are so happy to have you in our family. You have taught me so much about being a mom, like patience, charity, service, endurance:), loyalty, and last but not least LOVE. You are one Very Important Person Macey! You are going to do such great things with your life! I can't wait to watch you become the woman Heavenly Father wants you to be! You have been blessed with some great qualities that are yours alone. I hope that you will choose only good things for yourself in your life. You are such a great little girl and I can't wait to watch you grow up, oh wait, yes, I can wait! Don't grow up too fast! I am LUCKY to be your Mom and I feel blessed to know you! Happy 5th Birthday Macey! I LOVE YOU!
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Aleena said...

Happy Birthday Macey! We miss you! Lea and Jonah both say Happy Birthday to you and they wish they could play with you and have a birthday party for you. You are so cute! 5 years old - what a big girl you are!