Monday, December 20, 2010

Doughnuts With Dad

When we lived up north we had something at the elementary school called "Muffins with Mom" and "Doughnuts with Dad". Every year we would go to school before it started with the kids and just visit with them before they had to start their day at school. We would either eat muffins or doughnuts with juice and just have a great morning together. Well, here they do it a bit different. My girls were pretty excited to go to "Muffins with Mom" and they ended up being slightly disappointed. It happened to be in the library, during the book fair and there were just little muffins on your way out, after you have probably been talked in to buying a book or two! I love the librarian and she does a fantastic job, it just was a little different for my girls. So the next day was "Doughnuts with Dad". The girls didn't want to go do that so instead I ran to the store that morning and picked up some doughnuts and juice. I know the girls loved it and they enjoyed their favorite doughnuts! So instead of doing it at school, we did it at home and I think it could not have turned out better!














The Glazed Doughnut, a particular favorite in our house!





And of course the Doughnut with Sprinkles....my 2 little ones will probably eat just about anything with sprinkles!
I LOVE making good memories!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't have your email, but I wanted you to know that we are meeting at Chevy's in fairfield Weds at 1:00 for Jennie Lovell's birthday. I would LOVE if you came. WE all want to see you! And Jennie is fantastic of course. The big 3-0!

Jill said...

Yea for fun family time! That is so great! Love all the pictures! What a good mom you are!