Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy 12th Anniversary

12 years ago I married Rodger. I can't believe it's already been 12 years! I am so blessed to have him as my husband and the father of our children! I thought that since we have been married for 12 years I would share 12 fun facts about what we have done the last 12 years!

1. We have had 4 beautiful girls

2. We have been to Maui (such good memories!)

3. We have moved a few times (I'm not saying how many)

4. We have become an eternal family

5. We love to go snowboarding and playing in the snow

6. We love to go camping as a family

7. We have been to Disneyland

8. We went to Disney World the summer of 2008(again, so many great memories!)

10. We love to go to the coast, see the ocean and always stop by the Tillamook Cheese Factory for some yummy ice cream

11. We have had many late night runs to DQ, Oreo Mint Blizzard for me and a Chocolate Dipped Cone for Rodger. We also always stop at DQ when we are on road trips for the girls. We are instilling in them, at a very young age, how good DQ ice cream is!

12. We have changed many diapers, rocked crying babies, picked up puke, had many birthday parties, spent hours at the kitchen table helping with homework, doing little ones hair, driving to and from school, providing for our family...and loved every minute of it! Well, almost every minute of it. We love being parents and we know that we are so lucky to have our children. They are such a blessing to us!

I feel really lucky to be able to call Rodger my husband. We have had such an amazing ride. I wouldn't want it to be with anyone else! I know that we will have many more memories these next 12 years. Happy Anniversary Rodger!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I love your new title picture of the girls too!

Aleena said...

Happy Anniversary! You are a beautiful family!