Sunday, December 26, 2010

Pictures from Molly's Day

We always start every birthday with breakfast in bed. Molly was awake but waited patiently for me to bring her breakfast up. Macey was very sweet and stayed with Molly upstairs until I got up there! Here are a few pictures of Molly opening up her presents..



The next pictures are after church and while we did her cake. She really wanted to help me with her cake, so she frosted and put sprinkles on it! Look at that smile! She was having some fun!









I love this picture because Molly looks so cute blowing her candles out but also Rodger watching so closely! What a good Daddy!






Just looking at these pictures shows me how big Molly is getting. I feel like she is still my baby, but she is getting so big!






Here is the group, minus me, because I am taking the picture!
Happy Birthday Molly! I hope you had the best day ever!








1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday cute Molly girl! Love the smile while decorating the cake!