Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Welcome to Christmas in Cali...

A few weeks ago we went to go get our tree. While we were searching for our perfect tree, we came upon these beauties! We couldn't believe what they were going for! We have spent a few Christmas' here but I must have forgotten how much trees were here! This is just too funny not to share...
Example 1


It gets better....
Example 2




We ended up getting one of their reject trees for $49.95! Except I don't think it is a reject tree! It is beautiful and full and for a slight bend in the trunk it is perfect! I will post pictures of our tree when I post about Christmas....Hope you are all ready for Christmas, cause I am not! Soooo close!:)



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

THat is soo crazy...but I do remember that about California!!! Merry Christmas

Jill said...

Ok that is really funny! I wonder what they would charge for the beautiful trees in WA?!

Aleena said...

That is so funny! It's all about Larry's Produce where the trees are all BEAUTIFUL and all $30!!! Next year you should come to Fairfield to get your Christmas tree! It's the only way to go when you are getting a live tree!