Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Molly!!

Happy Birthday Sweet Molly Girl!!!
3 Fun Facts about my 3 year old...
1. She loves and adores all of her sisters, but Macey especially! She follows her around and they have so much fun playing together!
2. She is not potty trained yet! I keep trying and she has had moments where she wants to do it, but it never lasts! All of my kids have been potty trained by 3, except Molly. She didn't crawl until around 9 or 10 months old and she didn't walk till she was 14 months old, I guess she does things in her own time! Good thing she is so cute!

3. Molly and I are going to be best buddies because Macey will be in 4th grade when Molly goes to kindergarten ! Macey is in 1st grade now! So we have a few years before she gets to go to school. I think I will have to find her a preschool for sure. Because Macey's birthday is in July and Molly's is in December, they will be so far apart in school. They will never be in the same school, except elementary. It's crazy..
Dear Molly,
I am so thankful for you. You have always been such a sweet girl. You have always been pretty laid back and calm. You always make me smile, except when you had that weird stage when you would poop in the bathtub, that didn't make me smile. but I'm glad you don't do that anymore! I can't believe that you are already 3 years old. Time is going by too fast and if I could just freeze time I would. I love being your mom. Your sisters love you so much! You have one big family that just adore you! Thanks for being part of our family, we love you! And I hope you have the best birthday ever! Love love love you, Miss Molly! Happy Birthday!
Love Forever, Mom



1 comment:

Stacey said...

She is so sticking cute... well they all are.. Miss you all so much..