Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010...

We had a great Christmas this year. Again, lots of changes this year but the year has ended on a good note! The girls really had a good day and really enjoyed their gifts. We ate, played, and just enjoyed the day together. I couldn't have asked for a better day! This picture is on Christmas Eve right before they got to open their PJ's. Even though they know that on Christmas Eve they get PJ's , they still get excited! The next 4 pictures are the girls in their PJ's!













These pictures are from Christmas morning...
Santa brought Molly a huge gumball machine. I think Santa brought it so when she learns how to go potty in the toilet, she will get a gumball. Well, the gumball machine is still unused. It sits on our kitchen counter just waiting for Molly to decide that she wants a gumball. She knows what she needs to do. We will see...




Santa brought Abby a cell phone...





Sophia said,"Is the cell phone real"? I told her to call Abby's phone and this is what happened. I think they were both pretty surprised that it actually worked!








Abby got some new boots...she has wanted them for a very long time...








Macey asked Santa for a Tangled Barbie. Well, Santa brought her some art supplies(which she loved. 2 days before Christmas I found the Tangled Barbie at target. I got it and she loved it! Whoosh..that was a close one!









Molly got some dress up dresses. She was very nice to share with Macey...










We had a hard time this year on trying to figure out what would be best to buy for Sophia. She is such a funny girl and she really isn't into anything in particular. Santa brought her a camera, and she totally loves it. She had asked Santa for a big horse that she could ride on, and when she came downstairs Christmas morning she couldn't find her present. I was a little sad for her, but she has gotten used to the idea of how cool her camera is. She did ask us to ask Santa next year for her horse(because he can do anything, right?). We will see....
This present is a voice recorder. I know it is a little bit of a random present, but it fits Sophia perfectly. She has had more fun recording herself and then listening to it then any other gift she received! She is hilarious!
Again, we had such a great day together and I feel very blessed to be a part of such a wonderful family. As we close 2010 I just want to say that I feel blessed and lucky. We have had another crazy year full of change and adventure, but I wouldn't change it! Although I would be lying if I said that I am not ready for 2010 to be done. I am ready for it to be done! Let's see if I can go all the way through 2011 without moving...We will see! I am ready and excited for a new year! 2011 here I come!












2 comments:

Aleena said...

I'm glad your family had a nice Christmas and I hope you don't have to move in 2011 either! That's hard!

Jennifer said...

Sellout!!!!! I thought we said no cell phones??? How am I supposed to explain thaqt one? Whatever I'm not even telling my kids!...:)