Thursday, March 26, 2009

Abbys Choir Festival









On the 25th of March, Abby had a choir performance at the High School near by. The High School sponsered it and they did a really great job! Almost all of the Elementary schools in the district were there. They all learned the same songs, so when they got together yesterday they all knew the same songs! It really was beautiful to listen to the childrens beautiful voices! My husband thinks there were probably about 100 elementary children there! It was awesome! I swear I'm such a baby at these things. I always want to cry when I see my babies so grown up! I had to drop her off at 4 so she could rehearse with all of the children and the performance wasn't until 7! Oh how I missed my sweet girl! But she was safe and the performance went really well, I loved it!
My little ones were great too, I did bribe with lollypops(my children love them! Even the baby!) but all in all I can't complain! I am one lucky lady! Thanks Abby for a great night! Love ya girl!






No comments: