Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Sweet Molly Girl

Just wanted to share a little piece of heaven for me!! My sweet Molly loves to get up on the table and eats whatever she can find! She is now big enough to climb up on a chair by herself and then climb up onto the table. I swear she thinks shes a big kid. I tell the older girls that they can't leave anything on the table unless they want Molly to eat it(including non-food items)! They are learning slowly! What a blessing she is to have in our home. When we found out we were having our 4th girl we were a little surprised that it wasn't going to be a boy, but I have to say I don't know what I would do without her in my life! She makes me smile allday, everyday! She says "Ma" about 100 times a day! It never gets old! She has become my little shadow and she follows me all around the house, I think she might even love me more than daddy! Our whole family is blessed! I am so lucky to be the mom of 4 beautiful girls! Molly enjoying herself!


1 comment:

Aleena said...

Gotta love Molly!