Monday, March 23, 2009

Sophia turns 7!!!!

I can't believe she is already 7! What a great day she had. She started off with breakfast in bed(which all of my children look forward to when its their birthday!) I made cinnamon rolls for her and she loved them! I could hear her upstairs already awake before breakfast was ready, but she didn't get out of her bed till breakfast arrived! She has always been my early riser. She got to open a few gifts from family and then had to wait till 2pm for her party to begin. That was the longest few hours for her! I think she only asked me 20 or 25 times when her party was going to start!Finally at 2 the party began! All of her friends from church and school came to celebrate with her! She had a princess jumpy house(thanks to some awesome friends! Thank you!), we frosted sugar cookies and played a few other games.

The jumpy house was the hit of the party! I probably could have done nothing else, and the kids would have had fun!



Long awaited breakfast in bed!!!!
Sophia,
I just wanted to take a minute and tell you how much I love you! You are so wonderful and we are lucky that you picked this family to come to! You have done so well this year in school and it has been fun to watch you grow. You are such a free spirit and I hope that you will always strive to be better and do better. Always stay true to who you are and remember that Mom and Dad love you as well as your sisters. But also, Heavenly Father loves you and is so very proud of the wonderful girl that you are!
Love,
Mom


No comments: