Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Girls

Abby was looking at my blog this morning and saw that I only had a few pictures of her on it, so I decided to put a few pictures of all of my girls! The 4 sisters!!! This is Abby, 9 going on 20! She is a big help to me and her sisters. She plays softball and the piano. She is in the Festival Choir at her school and is loving it! She does very well in school and on her last report card she got all A's and B's! She is really a joy to have in our family and she is growing up too fast!
This is Sophia! She also plays softball and LOVES to dance! I really need to get her into a hip hop dance class. When we turn the music on at home she just gets into it! She is doing an amazing job in school. When we first moved down to California last year, she was pretty far behind. But she has amazed everyone and is at grade level and always tries to improve. I admire her for that! I am so glad that Sophia chose us to be her parents, what a joy!

This is Macey, she is 4 and what a firecracker! Everyone has one in their family, right?! Macey is a great little girl! She loves to play at the park and play with her friends! She just finished pre-school and she did a great job! She will be going to kindergarten in the fall and I am excited for her. I know she is just going to love it! She is a special girl and I am so glad that she is here with us! My life would be boring without her!

Molly is our youngest daughter, she is 1! What a complete joy she is to have around! She has finally started walking(14 and ahalf months old!) She makes me smile everyday! She knows who her sisters are and I love that. She knows how to go up and down the stairs like a pro(which is so great for me)!She only eats 23 out of the 24 hours in a day, just kidding! But seriously, she eats more than any of our children! It gives her that yummy look! She is truly a blessing to have around!



So there you have it! A little bit about my kids right now. I love them more then anything and I am so thankful that I get to be their mom! Thanks girls!




1 comment:

Aleena said...

What beautiful girls you have! I love the pictures you posted, you are a good photographer Sabra!