Sunday, March 29, 2009

WICKED!!!!

Ok, so anyone who hasn't seen Wicked, should really try to go see it! It is Wonderful!!! Last night I had the chance with some friends to go into San Francisco to see it. I think when we got the whole group together the total was 16 people! Wow! My good friend Kelly put the whole thing together. She let us know last September that it was coming and she put a group together that wanted to go. She bought the tickets and did us all a huge favor! She is great! I enjoyed the show so much! What a great story they told! The time went by way too fast! The show started at 8 and we didn't leave until 10:50! It did not even for a second feel like we were there for almost 3 hours! I guess that is proof that it is a great show! This is the whole group just outside the theater! Wow, what a great looking group of women!!
This is the front of the theater when we left. I was so sad to leave! I guess it just means I'll have to go back some day!

This is the group at the BART. Bay Area Rapid Transit Station. It was fun, and we all had a great time! We decided to take this instead of driving into San Francisco. I had never done this before, but it was neat. The bart actually travels under the water in the bay! No, you can't see fish but it was still cool to think that we were actually under the water at some point! Fun!


Kelly and I at dinner at PF Changs



This is the whole group at dinner, well almost! You can't see everyone, sorry girls!



I do have to say at this exact moment I am listening to the soundtrack to Wicked because I may be having withdrawls! I enjoyed it so much that I am sad that it came and went so fast! Although I am excited to take my girls next time! They would love it!
Thank you so much Kelly for putting this altogether! It was such a fun night and one that I won't soon forget! Especially the Jack in the box dive thru at 12:30am with the runny oreo shakes! By the way, I did not get sick, so I don't think they put anything gross in our 2nd shakes! Yea!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

We did have a fantastic time but Sabra, I thought you were my friend. That is the worst, fattest picture I've ever taken in my life!!(Disclosure-For those who don't know me, I'm 8 months prego!!)I guess I still love you! Thanks for taking all the pics!

Unknown said...

Sabra. Thanks so much for taking pictures. I tried to download them off your blog, but they came out fuzzy. Could you email me so of the good ones? leahbonner@gmail.com. Thanks a million!!

Jennifer said...

Hey Sabra! Glad you guys had fun. I know what you mean about going through withdrawls...I think I am going to go wait in line for the lottery tomorrow to see it again!!!The girls and I LOVED it. I'm hoping I can talk Steve into going with me tomorrow. We miss you!! :) By the way you look great. I don't think I've seen your hair that long except in pictures.